Cute polka dots and flower patterns printed all over the surface.
Available in beautiful sky blue and light pink
• Beautiful, perfectly round tetrahedral balloons created from high-quality, made-in-Japan film together with the high-level processing technology of our craftsmen.
• Made from film that has superior stretchability and designed to be perfectly round after inflation.
• Balloons filled with helium gas will float for about a week.
• We are adding to our standard colors each year, so please do not hesitate to ask us about colors other than those in the catalog.
♦ Handling precautions
Due to the characteristics of the plastic film, if the balloon is inflated with gas in a cold or dry environment, the film may not stretch, and the balloon may burst before forming a round shape. First, please humidify the environment a few days before you wish to blow up the balloon. Inflate the balloon about 85% with gas, working in a warm environment. Leave the balloon untouched for a few hours, before inflating it the remaining 15% to create a beautiful spherical shape.
After Inflate size is 14inch